Acupressure is an ancient Ayurvedic treatment which is similar to massage, acupuncture, and reflexology. Acupressure works by massaging and stimulating key points on the body to promote deep relaxation and healing. Acupressure mats benefit the body by relieving tension, soreness, and pain in the back, head, neck, shoulders, hips, feet, and other parts of the body.
Our Shy™ Acupressure Mat is unparalleled in quality and beauty and is 100% eco-friendly.
Each mat is carefully handmade using the highest-quality, hypoallergenic natural linen. Each mat also contains a removable cushion made of 100% natural fibers.
Our mats also feature more than 4,500 high-quality acupressure points in the beautiful shape of lotus flowers. These unique acupressure points are made of toxic-free surgical plastic and have been ergonomically engineered to have the greatest relaxation and healing effects.
The result is a premium-quality acupressure mat that is gorgeous, environmentally-friendly, and will substantially improve the quality of your life.
Studies have shown that acupressure mats can have incredible health effects, including the following:
- Reduction of pain and soreness
- Deep calm and relaxation
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased circulation
- Rejuvenation of the skin
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy levels
- Reduction of cellulite
- Alleviates arthritis
- Alleviates fibromyalgia
- Aids myofascial pain syndrome
- Alleviates sciatica pain
- Faster recovery after workouts
- Lower cortisol levels
FEATURES & BENEFITS
✅ Helps stimulate blood circulation and revitalize your body
✅ Portable and lightweight
✅ Affordable and eliminates the need for expensive massage therapists or chiropractic treatments
✅ Relieves not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain, but also relieves headaches and migraines
✅ Additional benefits include improved sleep and mood, as well as increased energy levels
HOW TO USE
- Lie down or sit on your bed or couch, for a more intense massage use on the floor
- Remove clothing from your upper body (or wear a thin t-shirt if more comfortable)
- Slowly and gently lie down on your back until you are laying flat
- Bend your knees so your lower back in pressed against the Mat
- Start with 15 minutes and work your way up to 30 minutes